1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitcomet issue

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Harp77, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Harp77

Harp77 Regular member

The light at bottom right last night went from Green, which its been for like a year, to yellow then quickly to Grey.

I have looked and it appears that everyone's light that is grey prevents them from downloading anything - however - I can still download! Is this normal? Should I try to get it back to green, using the old saying: if it ain't broke don't fix it....??

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum as not a dvd+/- for newbies issue.

3. scum101

scum101 Guest

what port are you running this obsolete (and banned from every private tracker) software on?

I think your isp may have blocked that port .. especially if it changed while you were watching it.

4. Harp77

Harp77 Regular member

I will have to look (at work right now) but the only thing that has changed is that I updated to the latest version of AVG Free and also my internet was down due to a broken cable outside.
    They switched my modem and did the repair. Last night I went to download for the first time since those things and bam! It went to Yellow then quickly to grey.

Is Bitcomet not good to use?

I don't know much about this stuff - in fact had to get a buddy of mine to come in and change ports, etc for me - it seems so in-depth I get lost fast.