1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bitCOMET upgrade...

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by synerjinx, Sep 11, 2007.

1. synerjinx

synerjinx Member

I just upgraded from bittorrent .86 to the latest.93... but it's "lost" my current download list... I can see them sitting in my download file with the cute little bittorent icon.. and a few were almost at 100%... but I cannot seem to get the program and the file to attach to one another... what am i doing wrong? I've never had this problem during a bittorrent software upgrade so this has me frustrated and perplex.

Hope you can help

~Jinx

2. synerjinx

synerjinx Member

okay.. you know you've been up too long when....

It's not Bittorrent.. it's bitCOMET

sorry i'm a moron and have no other excuse save lack of sleep

Thanks

3. jeffw224

jeffw224 Regular member

The only thing I could think of is that somehow the update undid your associating .torrent files with BitComet.

I did see in their changelog for v.92, that they did a "Bugfix: torrent file association error in Windows Vista"

If you right click a .torrent file and select properties, even if it shows Bitcomet, select browse and find BitComet and select always use and press OK.

Hope that helps.

4. zipptide

zipptide Member

Its not that serious just find the.torrent of the files you downloading and bitcomet will just restart from where it stop, either redownload the torrent or find it on your PC >;P

BTW thats as long as you dont delete the file .