1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BitTorrent Speed Problems

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by schfifty, Mar 10, 2007.

1. schfifty

schfifty Member

I am on a Linksys connection and BitTorrent is pretty slow...I have forwarded the ports, opened up the xp firewall and done everything to try and make it faster. On BitTorrent it says the ports are open but my top speed is only above ten...if i get lucky. I usually have around 70 connections but there isnt ever any speed. [​IMG] Here is a photo of what it is looking like. I have done everything pretty much. My actual internet speed that we pay for is DSL Lite which is half of dsl. We buy from alltel. uhhh neways any tips would be great. thanks.

2. fordsrule

fordsrule Member

1 thing i know is how a p2p program works i have tried tones of p2p's emule very slow edonkey slower bitcomet 0.70 way fast i havn't tried another torrnet downloader but bitcomet 0.70 works way fast so im happy with that just give that a try see were u get just make sure it the stable version 0.70 ive herd of a lot of torrent downloaders but i have never herd of bittorrent