1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BitTorrent??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sasha1303, Dec 19, 2004.

1. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

Iv tried to enter some bit torrent sites like www.suprnova.org and no page came up i tried http://torrent.youceff.com cuase im new to torrents , i enterd www.suprnova.com (torent pay site) so whats going on is any1 having the same problem or has the site been closed down or is there somthing in my internet security setting

P.S sorry if i posted in wrong catagory there is no other catogory to suit this so i thought of this place cuase im here alot :D

2. jtc982

jtc982 Member

yeah the site goes down every now and then. heres the mirror site for suprnova www.bi-torrent.com suprnaova is a free site your are proably going to supernova which i think is the pay torrent site. try the mirror site or check suprnova tomorrow and suprnova is free. cheers

3. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

k thanks , but do u know any sites better then supernova or the mirror?

4. benagain

benagain Regular member

Well, I think you may have a couple of problems. If you're typing the adress in correctly and you're getting redirected to a pay site, you've prolly got some spyware you need to deal with. Google suprnova.com and look it up. Now, if you're going there to get games or other pirated stuff, then please don't. If you don't by the product, then companies won't keep making the stuff you like.

5. A.Beast

A.Beast Guest

Suprnova has shut its doors as did another major torrent site (can't remember which one), the government is turning up the heat, and I don't think it was worth it for them. They are only out there for pirated stuff anyway, so it truly is taking money out of the manufacturer's hands as benagain said go out and buy the product.

6. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

naaa im not there for pirate im there cuase i keep fusking up my discs im not carefull but i should be , and its sad suprnova got shut down :'( still there is the mirror site :D

7. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

DAMN GOVERNMENT!!!!