1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Hawk Down

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by AND1, Jun 19, 2002.

1. AND1

AND1 Guest

Did any of you guys rip and burn Black Hawk Down on 1 DVD-R with IfoEdit. Is it possible to put it one 1 DVD with just the movie. If so let me know. thanks

2. dvdnut

dvdnut Guest

I am new to ripping DVDs and I choose Blackhawk Down for my first rip. I choose to split it to two DVD-Rs but would rather went with one one DVD-r with just the main movie. I would be very interested in the best method to do this. Anyone got a guide for this?

DVDNut

3. tony99

tony99 Guest

i have blackhawk down on one dvd

use smart ripper (to rip),rempeg2 (to encode),then spuce up (to do a menu and scene selection),i have backed up a lots and lots of dvds this way

4. jeffreytp

jeffreytp Guest

I am trying to make a back up of Black Hawk Down.
    The problems that I am having is, the movie plays on my computers DVD to a certain point and starts to skip or stops altogether. I try to rip it using variuous ripping programs: Smartripper, cladMdec 1.5c, & cladDVD XP 1.3 and it stops when it gets to a certain VOB file, or in the middle of a VOB file.

I can play the DVD on my home tv DVD player, and it works fine. I thought there was something wrong with the disk, so I got a second copy of it and the same problem happens. I thought that maybe something is wrong with the DVD drive well. But I watched and ripped a different movie with no problem, so that measn my drive is fine.

I am running Win 98SE & ASPI version 4.60(1021). Any ideas would really be appreciated.

WHAT RIPPING PROGRAM DID YOU USE?

Thanks for the help.

Jeff