1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black ops 2 on xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Babyboyo7, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Babyboyo7

Babyboyo7 Member

Hello can any one help, my problem is with an original black ops 2 disc. the game will play in a normal in a non chip xbox, but will not any you to play the first level on a chip xbox.
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. BillB

BillB Regular member

what "chip" are you referring to?
  4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

not any you first level chip xbox play?
  5. snickle

snickle Regular member

I think I got it,

Hello can any one help, my problem is with an original black ops 2 disc. the game will play in a normal in a non chip xbox, but will not any you to play the first level on a chip xbox.

Really means

Hi how are you all doing today! Can someone help, my problem is, I have an original black ops 2 disc, the game will play in a normal, non-modified xbox, but will not allow you to play even the first level in a modified xbox. What could possibly be the problem? I know I should have told you if the box will even read the game, or gives a dirty disc error, but I will have to let you guess that yourselves. What Im wondering is, maybe this modified xbox has had it's drive replaced with a non-xgd3 compliant drive, therefore not receiving the challenge responses needed to play the game? Oh so many factors to consider... I'm glad I have you all here to help me guess!

I think thats what he's saying
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  6. Babyboyo7

Babyboyo7 Member

Sorry the the xbox is jtag and it will load up the game but will not play the video clip to allow the first level to be played. No errors occur during this process and the disc is new with no scratches.
  7. NateDoggy

NateDoggy Member

You have to update to the latest Dashlaunch, just google it