1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black screen after dash on certain games.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Ivellis, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Ivellis

Ivellis Member

I recently flashed my slim 360, it's played most backups perfectly, including many that my old flashed phat had problems playing.

However there are two games that just won't work and they have the exact same problem, Dungeon Siege 3 and Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom both go to a black screen after selecting them on the dash and never get past that. On this screen even the home button on the 360 controller does nothing.

I then either have to shut off the console or eject the disc, if I eject it then the system goes back to dash like nothing happened.

Any ideas?

2. user473

user473 Regular member

they need re burnt after running the iso files thru abgx because the ap 2.5

3. AkaMrMike

AkaMrMike Regular member

You need to patch gamess with abgx before you burn them some games have to be reburnt with new dash only 6 all other should be fine including the ones you listed, if they were done right the first time you wouldn't have a problem, and if you use xbox for live then you will most certainly get banned running unstealthed games.

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Those games aren't even AP2.5 games so they don't need to be reburnt. It's most likely his firmware or bad iso.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011