1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black screen after loading screen.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by nitekilla, Jul 8, 2007.

1. nitekilla

nitekilla Member

Hi guys Im running 3.40 OE A. I have problems with these 2 games: Ratchet and Clank and Uefa champions league 2006-2007. When i enter the game it seems to work and a loading screen appears. After that it asks me about autosave. Even if i press yes/no a black screen appears and stays forever. Now pls dont tell me that it is a corrupted ISO because It took me 20Hrs with my crappy connection to download uefa.

Pls any help would be apprechiated.

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Enter Recovery at bootup and go into "CPU Speed", then "Speed in UMD/ISO" and change the value to 300mhz, this should help

3. lordofuo

lordofuo Regular member

i have the same problem with ridge racer and innocent life. and i know that its not corrupted cause they are rips off of a friends UMD.
    i tried the 333 and it didnt do anything. (to tell you the truth i really cant tell any difference in gameplay.

4. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Well, sometimes it helps, usually Ratchet & Clank doesn't like loading unless the clock speed is above default (300mhz or 333mhz)