1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blackcats games

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Dab117, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Dab117

Dab117 Member

Just a quick question, can anyone login or register lately? I FINALLY had a chance to register (been stalking the site for almost 2 months), got the confirmation email, clicked the confirmation link and got the whole thanks for registering thing... I try to login and get invalid username and password. I try to recover my password, email address not in there database. I used the search here and last time it seemed to be caused by hackers or a power-outage. Is this the case this time? I've cleared my cookies, temp files, and anything else I could think of in both firefox and internet explorer but it's always the same. For firefox, I put blackcats on pretty much every exception list (so if they want to rape my computer, I gave them permission)And added them to my allow site list on my firewall. (Sorry, I'm just really anxious about this. I've been trying to register for what feels like an eternity and now it's just giving me a massive headache. And since this was the only p2p forum that I could find, I hope it's in the right place)

2. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member

hmm... i got the same error, sever problem?

3. Dab117

Dab117 Member

Another day and still no luck... no message on the front page saying they're having problems or downtime... nothing.

edit: and still, another day and no luck. Does anyone happen to have an email address to contact them by? Without logging in, you can't get any help what so ever, not even any contact information.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007