1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackcats v Newsgroups

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Rdysn5, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Rdysn5

Rdysn5 Member

What do you guys prefer for downloading 360 games?

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Newsgroups.

I rather pay a monthly fees then having to worry about a share ratio. Generally I just use blackcats for harder to find games for other consoles. Both have comparable speeds for me.

3. schweet

schweet Guest

newsgroups. blackcats sucks.

4. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

although i tried hard but wasnt able to use newsgroup. Still using torrent i avoid blackcats as much as i can because their ratio system suck torrentleech is much faster and better

5. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

i prefer a free site over a pay site....why would u want to pay for newsgroups when u gotta buy the games then pay for newsgroups to download ur backups...sky and blackcats are both good sites just gotta upload wat u recieve......

Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  6. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

I like newsgroups because of the constant high speed I get, plus you can download numerous other things like movies, and PC apps. I got a letter from my ISP when I used to use torrents, so after that I try to avoid using sharing programs. Do blackcat members have this problem? Before giving in to use Newsgroups, I used mIRC all the time which is pretty good but the queue wait times and failed connections are annoying.