1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade 2

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by kart09, Jan 12, 2005.

1. kart09

kart09 Member

I cant seem to get shrink or decrypter to backup my movie using 3.5 decrypter help??

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Decrypter 3.5! The newest version is 3.5.2.0 is this the one you are using?The previous version was 3.5.1.0.The newest version should be able to do this movie,I have not tried it as of yet.

3. kart09

kart09 Member

ya, wildman thats what I'm using

4. kart09

kart09 Member

wildman, what are the best settings to use

5. wild77

wild77 Guest

Try this link for settings for Decrypter
    http://www.dvdshrink.info/dvd-decrypter.php
    Then you can open the files with Shrink.I use the Re-author mode and do main movie only.You might want to get some DVD-RW discs until you get the settings where you want them.Whatever works best for you.There are plenty of guides on Shrink as well,try doing a search

6. rafigold

rafigold Regular member

Just to let you know that i backed up Blade 2 in Shrink with no problems at all

7. kart09

kart09 Member

ok guys, I tried shrink last night and I got an I/O overlap error. what does this mean??

8. wild77

wild77 Guest

Open Shrink click on the [bold]Edit> Preferences[/bold] then in the preferences window click on the [bold]File I/O[/bold] tab.make sure the [bold]Enable overlapped I/O[/bold] box is checked.In this same window there is a box that says [bold]Enable burning with Nero[/bold] if you are not using Nero to burn un-check this box.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2005