1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade 7000 lost channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by baso1, Jun 6, 2012.

1. baso1

baso1 Member

Hoping someone can help me out guys... came home yesterday to just 18 channel on my tv, now a few of these were SSP1 SSP3, ive re-scanned and some channels are back but lots are missing, ive contacted the guy on the other end of the line and he's told me that everything is ok that end, so now im a bit stuck...

Anyone got any ideas???????

2. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

i would get a test from another guy just to make sure i have heard loads of serves saying everything is fine there end sometimes cards can go down that losses channels

3. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

if u get no signals on your channels, then the frequencies have changed, cant be a server issue. sometimes that happens, sly change frequencies, so u need to rescan and u will find channels on bottom of list when u go to "all sat"

4. piopat

piopat Active member

as gerrard says no signal usuually means the channels are no longer on thhat frequency .try updating the channel list via the menu using the remote control .
    "How do I download channel files direct from Blade Media?

Go to MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > BLADE ONLINE and you will see a list of many different satellites and channel files. Simply select the one you want and press OK to download it. When asked, select NORMAL."

5. baso1

baso1 Member

As usual great advice..... went to the blade online followed your instructions and bingo all back on!!!!!! Thanks alot guys