1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLADE TRINITY TROUBLE SOLUTION!!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sbrryhll, Apr 28, 2005.

1. sbrryhll

sbrryhll Member

[bold] ATTENTION EVERYBODY! [/bold] Despite what everybody is saying, there is a problem with alot of the Blade Trinity Uncut Disc 1. I rented 4 different versions and they all had the same problems on the Extended Vesrion copy at[bold] VTS_01_4.VOB [/bold] which is at the end of Chapter 15 (about an 1:21 and 17 sec into the movie).

[bold] THE SOLUTION! [/bold]

1. Open up DVDShrink
    2. Click [bold] RE-AUTHOR [/bold] button at the top next to [bold] FULL DISC [/bold] button
    3. Click Blade_Trinity_Extended under Devices with Removable Storage section on the right hand section.
    4. Under Main Movie section...right click on Title 2 and select "ADD" (this should began the analysis).
    5. Click [bold] BACKUP! [/bold] button at to next to FULL DISC button to begin encoding.
    6. You have just successfully backup the theatrical version to Blade Trinity

I'm sorry but this is the only option for users with the bad copies of Blade Trinity. I tried backing up the full disc with DVDDecrypter for 2 days straight ignoring all read errors and without any interruption and it wouldn't work. Hope this helps...hi me back and let me know!!!

2. crash88

crash88 Member

HI EASY copy!take SUPER DVD COPY 2.28 save hard disc
    and use shrink dvd