1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Trinity

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bbmayo, Apr 23, 2005.

1. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Just hought I would beat everyone to this one...

There is nothing special about this DVD it backe up just fine!!!! So don't post about why you can't copy this movie. I did it with DVD Shrink & DVD Decrypter. Then I turned around and did it with CloneDVD2 & AnyDVD. Then I used AnyDVD & Shrink. There are two main titles just do the first one and everything will work fine. No need for any compression with the main movie only....

So there you go "Blade Trinity"

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

This must be a great movie to copy. Wesley Snipes is suing the director and movie company for making him appear in such a turkey!! ...:-D

Don't think I will buy this one.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  3. movies27

movies27 Regular member

bbmayo you must stay in california???

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Nope!! Other side of the US on the east coast!!!

By the way this blows the other two away!!!!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  5. movies27

movies27 Regular member

Yes it is great!!!

6. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

I backed this up last week along with darkness and lemony snicket's with shrink and nero. I still think people will post threads on how they are not able to rip these because of some speacial protection.

Is it me, or did Ryan Reynolds sound like a gay dude in the movie.(gay lisp and everything)That and his constant inability to act normal made him seem out of place and in my opinion ruined the movie. This one is the worst of the Blade trilogy.

I can't imagine what he'll act like in the Amityville Horror.

7. Runestar

Runestar Member

I disagree with the movie.. I had a small problem with the second disc but with IFO's nothing major. Other portion.. this version was good but sucked. Think about it.. some little guy is going to beat blade when he has killed a GOD. Oh, yeah, little bad guy going to be tough. No dice at all.

8. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

which version of anydvd and clonedvd2 do you need for this because i'm still encountering problems. i have anydvd 5.1.1.1 and clonedvd2 2.8.2.1. what am i doing wrong?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  9. godhead7

godhead7 Member

Wolf - how did you get Darkness to work? I tried it with the newest version of Shrink, Decrypter (both in normal mode and in ISO Read mode) and it would not rip the movie! Any help would be appreciated.

As far as Amityville Horror goes, don't waste your money. I grew up in Amityville so I am a little biased, but the movie was FAR from being a good movie. Had a few scary moments, but nothing that can't wait until DVD release.

10. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

ok. downloaded dvd shrink and it also stops at the same place where clonedvd does. i don't understand why the original poster said they work when they don't. i am trying to back up the unrated version. does that matter?

11. mele27

mele27 Member

I got Blade Trinity and Darkness to copy with no problems what so ever. I use AnyDVD 5.1.1.1 and CloneDVD2. I do not know why you are having problems. These 2 programs also made it possible for me to make back-up copies of The Grudge and Spanglish wich have the new copyright protection of Sony's ARccos. You cannot copy the entire disc but you can successfully backup the movie itself.

12. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

i keep getting a "cyclic redundancy check" error. what does that mean? anyone? i have the latest clonedvd and anydvd and dvd shrink, but i still keep getting this error. does this have to do with settings? i've never had this problem before. usually when i upgrade to the latest, it takes care of the problem, but with this movie, i cannot.

13. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

The versions of the movies bbmayo and I are reffering to are the region 1(usa,ntsc) discs. Like I said before, I was able to back these movies up along with national treasure and phantom of the operah with just shrink and nero. I have backed up well over a thousand of my movies with these two programs. It wasn't until december when I tried to back up RE Apocolypse that shrink was no longer able to rip all movies. Since january, I have used dvd decrypter to rip these new sony tristar/columbia movies, but other than those I've never had an issue. HOFD was the last movie I backed up with the assistance of decrypter. If you are having problems with the 5 movies I mentioned on this post(region 1) then maybe there is something interfering with your programs.

godhead, try ripping the movie itself and creating an iso with shrink first, then use iso burn in devrypter. Let us know how it went. [bold]These movies can be backed up with freeware[/bold]

14. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

i have not had any problems with any programs interfering with my dvd copying before so i don't know what could interfere with them. i don't know what you mean by creating an iso, but i tried dvd shrink and that also gave me the cyclic redundancy check error. i also got that from clonedvd and anydvd - the latest versions. i'm at my wit's end here and i don't know what's wrong. others are able to copy them when they seemingly have the same things i have and yet i cannot.

15. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

rogue, I was giving godhead some tips for the programs he is using. I would suggest that you run a search on "cyclic redundancy check", you should find ways to fix this problem by reading some of the newer posts.

If you feel like trying something now, I suggest you turn off anydvd, then try using shrink. Not sure if this will work, but worth a try.

16. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

i tried copying the bonus disc and it worked no problem. no errors whatsoever. if they had copy protected dvds, wouldn't they do it for both discs? or do they just do it for the movie disc? i still cannot get the 1st disc to copy. i'm assuming "cyclic redundancy check" is the copy protection method used... isn't it?

17. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

BLade Trinity - this has no special protection whatsoever. I've just backed up using "Shrink with Dvd Decrypter and 1Click with DVD43," they both went smoothly and played flawlessly in my Philips Dvp 642 player.

18. Runestar

Runestar Member

Same here.. copied them without a hitch. Took the disc out and cleaned it, when I came up with an error. I use dvdecryptor each and every time. Works like a charm. As the one person posted previously, only RE:Apocolypse gave an issue.

19. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

so if i've never had any problems copying anything besides this, it's the disc that has the problem, right? i just need a different one? it's damaged somehow?

20. godhead7

godhead7 Member

Got a "Data Error (cyclic redundancy check)" in both programs. I tried to use AnyDVD 5.1.1.1 this morning and even that won't read the disc. I have tried all 3 of my drives thinking it may been the manufacturer (I have a Phillips burner, an external NEC 3520 burner and another internal DVD reader) and they all give me the same error.

I also tried to open the file with Shrink directly from the DVD itself and got the same error. Not sure where to go at this point.