1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blank DVD's - HELP!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by plinkykay, Jan 18, 2005.

1. plinkykay

plinkykay Member

Hi guys,
    I've just got myself a new Sony DVD burner with NERO 6 Reloaded. I've edited a movie, adding titles, menus, blah, blah... and then tried to burn it. First, it took me like 3 HRS to burn it, once it was finished I got a message saying that the DVD was burnt with success. Thing is, I tried to view it on my DVD players, and on my computer but it keeps saying that's a blank DVD. None of my material will recognise it. Does anyone know where I went wrong in the processus? My burner is compatible with all kinds of DVDs, so I know it isn't the problem. I used Nero express vision 3 and when I finished editing my movie, I got a page where I can choose the burner to use... but nothing to convert it into and avi file or something... it's still got the nero express vision extention. Is that normal? Could this be a speed problem? Because I don't even know how to change that.
    Sorry again for all these questions but I'm a complete newbie and in real trouble. Hope someone can help.
    Thanks in advance ...

2. jorge2332

jorge2332 Member

Try Dvd Shrink Or Dvd decrypter to edit your movies then burn it with nero and also you might need a dvd player with progressive scan.