1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blank screen..

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by johay, May 21, 2007.

1. johay

johay Member

I don't quite understand this, I dont know if it's to do with my ISOs, or what, I've downloaded a few they come in a pack, .rar files. i extract them and theres a .iso, so i put the .iso in to the ISO folder of my psp. But when i go to load it though devhook, I do everything right, then press 'start devhook' reboots as it normally should, then I just get a blank screen. and it doesnt reload.

What could be my problem?

2. johay

johay Member

And if you need to know: I'm using downgraded version 1.5 to firmware, 3.02 i think it is..

Although, I have to admit, I don't know all that much about them, So I real need you're help.. :eek:

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  3. johay

johay Member

Anyone at all? :-(

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

Use the link in my signature to get from 1.5 to 3.03 oe-c. Then when you place the iso in the iso folder it will work.

5. johay

johay Member

Will do, just one think to check before I do, Will i need to do anything to my 3.02 version, or just follow what it says ni the link?

6. staxx

staxx Regular member

I thought you said you were on 1.50. If your at 1.50 then you can just use the link i told you about. If your at 3.02 then your going to need to downgrade to 1.50 before being able to use the link i stated.

7. johay

johay Member

I'm on 1.5, but when i use devhook, it moves, to 3.02

8. staxx

staxx Regular member

your fine to use the link.

9. johay

johay Member

Thanks just installed it, looks to be fine.. Now, how/where do i load my iso's Before i used devhook. But of course, with this i dont need to use devhook. but how would i load them?

10. staxx

staxx Regular member

well first off, you'll probably want to reformat your memory stick so that all the new folders will be created for you. Just remember to copy all your saved data onto your computer or any other stuff you might want to keep before reformatting. Once your done with that all you have to do is drop your .iso or .cso games into your iso folder.

11. johay

johay Member

Sorry to be a pain in the ass. But can you tell me, or do you know a link, where i can go, to help me reformat my mem stick :p

And whe, i put them in the .iso folder, should they just show up? :D

12. staxx

staxx Regular member

Well in order to format your memory stick all you have to do is scroll to system setting > format memory stick.

For your ISO folder (named iso not .iso) You just drop the file that says .iso or .cso into the ISO folder and it will show up on your psp under game > memory stick.

*EDIT* I can post pictures if your still confused.

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  13. johay

johay Member

Seems preety easy.. Just putting, a game in the "ISO" folde rnow. No doudt a bugger up somewhere.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Probaly, post again in a bit, when i brake somehting else :eek:

14. johay

johay Member

Put, a few games on it. Works bloddy perfect, only 4 gigs of harddrive though, cant have that many, on but it's ok for now. thanks very much. :-D