1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blank topology

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by van, Nov 19, 2014.

1. van

van Newbie

How do i fix this blank topology error .it keep saying I need to enable online functions. ..I tried everything

Attached Files:

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

abgx makers site was/is down,it's temporarily being hosted else where,web search should find it then follow instructions on how to re-route abgx

3. richietea

richietea Regular member

I gave brief instructions as to where its been hosted in the xbox section of the forums.Follow the link and all the instructions are there to fix the gui part of abgx.The site was moved and hosted elsewhere.Its a just a case of inserting a .ini file into the main folder of abgx360.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/threads/abgx360.751146/

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

are you serious? This is the dumbest noob question. Why doesn't this work when the game isn't in the database?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  5. richietea

richietea Regular member

I didnt check the screenshot.Your right modking.Without looking at the pic i assumed it was due to abgx been hosted elsewhere and the gui not working.Just a coincidence this was posted roughly the same time the gui went pear shaped.