1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blaster 360 installed - What Now ?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bigperm99, Apr 24, 2007.

1. bigperm99

bigperm99 Member

Hey all,

Just installed my blaster 360. The tutorials on the xecuter website made it very easy. I booted up my 360 and original games are still working.
    I have a MS28 ODD

So what do i do now?
    How do i do it ?

2. murdajae

murdajae Member

3. bigperm99

bigperm99 Member

That doesnt answer my question. You dont have a blaster 360.

So do i need to Flash the firmware?

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yes you need to flash it still. all the blaster is good for is if you are going to be reflashing your 360 every week. it eliminates you from opening it everytime you want to flash it.

5. infamous3

infamous3 Member

i have a blaster 360 didnt work had to hook up to pc directly to flash blaster360 is garbage

6. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

That Blaster is good if you're going to use your 360 to make backups. If not, then you just wasted $70+... sorry to say. The time it took to install it you could've had your drive already flash.

It would've been useful back when the flashing first took off but it's to the point now where firmware updates are rare. I'm not trying to put you or your decision to use it down... the fact is they released it way too late.

Here's a link to a guide to download for modding your firmware: http://www.360mods.net/Downloads/details/id=61.html