1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blaster 360 MS28 in windows

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by d1scorch, Jul 19, 2007.

1. d1scorch

d1scorch Member

Hi

My xbox 360 came down already flashed to ixtreme 1.2 with blaster 360 installed, when it arrived the lights did not come on the blaster when power was switched on, i disasembled xbox and pins had un done from switching unit to circuit board, after refitting the lights came on green and then blue when external power supply was connected eject button worked ok and it plays games fine.

i have installed a sata card 6421A, drive is samsung M28 and would like to know can this drive be recognised in windows with this version of firmware as every thing i have tried it just wont see it, i am wondering if the blaster is damaged or is the problem the firmware

Thanks in advance

2. malinki

malinki Regular member

I don't have the blaster so i am unsure but i thought it was to help flashing not to get the drive recognised in windows.
    As you have a ms28 (as i do) you don't need to enter windows whatsoever to flash it/read it etc

3. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

A blaster will not get your MS28 recognised in windows, you still have to flash it in Dos like normal. the Blaster just means you dont have to bother opening your case anymore.