1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blaster 360 Substitute

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by modster, Feb 10, 2007.

1. modster

modster Regular member

Hi all,

I was going to purchase the blaster 360 but dang, it costs too much. $79 USD + shipping. OUCH!

So, I went to ebay and purchased 2 sata external cable with bracket => costs $9.00 for 2 including shipping.

Then I made a little cut on the side of my xbox 360 (the side where the HD is located). I then run the the cables to the outside of the xbox 360. Now, if I want to play my xbox 360, I just connect the two ends together. Now, if I want to flash my drive, I just connect one end to my computer sata cable.

Wow, only $9.00 and 15 minutes of cutting a small hole on the side of my xbox 360.

Works like a charm!

Wish I can post some pictures for ya, but don't know where or how to do it.

Just like to share this with y'all.

cheers

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

upload them to photobucket and when you get ready to post the images above the message box there are six buttons, click the 5th one, it brings up a box and you just type in the url that photobucket gave you for that image

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Go to this site! You just upload the image that you have, and just copy and paste the link, into the message. I use this all the time, and it's really helpful!

4. backup

backup Guest

anynews ??? if your stuck and cant do the images email them to one of the others to upload

5. modster

modster Regular member

OK Guys,

Here are the pictures.

- The first two pics are just to show you the connection
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Now, this pic shows the connector taken apart to connect to the sata from the PC to update firmware
    [​IMG]

- Now, this pic shows the connector is closed and ready to play.
    [​IMG]

enjoy

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007