1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blaster 360 Team Xecuter support doesnt exist (Dont buy)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by corc, May 14, 2007.

1. corc

corc Member

hi

I did a quick search and honestly I dont see anything of use on the blaster 360 here so I am just venting my anger on the product and the support or lack of supplied by team xecuter.

First and formost i purchased this product based on previous experince with team xecuter. So i recieved the product and installed it with the tut provided by team executer and here is where the problem starts.

The tut only explains how to install it now how it works. So low and behold i have an expesive add on to my 360 which i cant flash my firmware with nor can i even make backups via windows. I tried the offical site and there is only a tutorial for the hitachi dvd drive yet the product discription states that only the samsung drives are supported yet no tut. Something not right about this at all for starters.

Secondly they have a link in the offical tut site to unoffical tut which work and this link does not even work you get ERROR 404 in your prowser.

Third thing which completly takes the biscuit is their forums which i needed to register last week before i could use. I registered and all that and was informed that I can not post anything until I get approval which 5 days later i still have not got. I cant even post comments on their forums for a product that I paid for and to get any kind of support.

So if there is anyone out there that is having same problems (BTW I have a MS25 drive) please let me know. Im sorry team xecuter but you guys have really let your rep down here with a product that maybe is fantastic but as it stands I have no idea how to use it and there is no tut out there that show how. for anyone else experience these problems or who can point me to working tut i would appreciate it but I have been serching for a while now and cant find squat.

Rant over.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

3. corc

corc Member

thanks for the link. Ill check it out and let you know how it goes.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, i know he has a tutorial with pictures for both the Samsung drives. Not sure if he did one yet for the Hitachi, but if not he will surely tell you if you ask him.

Last edited: May 14, 2007