1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bleeping Songs?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by bigmac102, Apr 14, 2005.

1. bigmac102

bigmac102 Member

is there any software out there that could bleep out swear words from songs?

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

3. bigmac102

bigmac102 Member

how do i bleep with audacity?

4. diabolos

diabolos Guest

Do you actualy whan to put a bleep? With Audacity you can just edit the words out. Its as simple as "Highlight" - "Cut".

5. bigmac102

bigmac102 Member

yes i actually want to bleep

6. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

I'm not sure if you could accomplish this. Because, what you are asking to do is to cut out the vocals only(Not the music) then fill in the vocals part with a bleep. It sounds like you want to keep the music, correct? With a editing program you can cut out a part of a song, but that means vocals & music. Even if you overlayed a section of a song with a bleep you would have to go through every song slowly to find every bad word & then insert an overlay. A daunting task to say the least!!

7. diabolos

diabolos Guest

I think you may be able to do such a think with [bold]KRISTAL[/bold]. You would have to have a beep to use in a different track (you know like Bleep.WAV). You could paste the sound in the spots on the corresponding track that you wish to bleep-out.

8. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

With Audacity you can select the curse word part (manually) and replace it with silence. Cut, delete probably does the same thing though, I'd assume. Copy and paste a bleep sound audio file.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005