1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blitz the League

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by pompadu, Feb 1, 2007.

1. pompadu

pompadu Member

I downloaded Blitz the league which included a dummy file generator rar and a Quix file rar along with other files. I have no idea how to burn the disc. Can anybody help?

2. sdc1983

sdc1983 Regular member

I've backup my Blitz game before with no issues. Make sure one of those RAR files is over a gig (not sure on the exact size but I think its about 1 or 2gigs) and burn using DVD Decryptor (do a Google search if you don't have it). Make sure the settings are set for ISO Write and I usually burn @ 1x speed although 4x will work great too.

3. pompadu

pompadu Member

After extracting with WinRar, I've got 2 iso's. Movies and Classic, along with xbe,bak,mpk,obf and a bin file Do I try to burn them all somehow using DVD Decrypter?

4. sdc1983

sdc1983 Regular member

all the files should be setup as 1 single ISO. You may have to create a folder including all the files and try creating another ISO using the folder with Qwix. Then once Qwix makes the single xISO then burn that with DVD Decrypter.

5. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

the qwix file should be a .iso check it.