1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blockbuster.com

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by madgreek, Mar 11, 2005.

1. madgreek

madgreek Guest

I would love to hear people's expiernce with this online movie service. I have had them for 4 months and I ended up cancelling. I found their servce inconsistent, sending damaged movies, shotty shipping practices...etc...what do you think?

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

3. Sportty

Sportty Member

Thing that got me with Blockbuster was the wait times. I had only twenty movies in their qeue and 30% of em were on wait! With Netflix,I had over one hundred titles and only TWO of them were waits. Now that's saying something. Also,both came from Chicago,one hour away from me,and yet Blockbuster was consistently slower. We also didn't have a Blockbuster nearby so we couldn't take advantage of the two free in-house rentals a month. I cancelled and stuck with Netflix....

4. madgreek

madgreek Guest

I had the same expierence!!! Any movie that is halfway deceny has a long wait! I use to write in everyday to complain lol. They stopped responding after awile. I just go to the store now and I know I can get 2 movies a day guaranteed. The most fustrating thing is that they would say the movies were sent out and they would come at all different times. I just think someone in the post office was watching them.