1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blockbuster Game Freedom Pass Rocks

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Pukerat, Jun 29, 2003.

1. Pukerat

Pukerat Member

nuff said...

2. billz

billz Active member

i like to respond with... not!
    1st off you can only get one game not two like last year.
    2nd you must use your credit card so they can charge you at will every month until you notice the statment on your bill.
    3rd even if you do cancel it.if you don't cancel on or before the the 30th day.they charge you anyway and tell you you still have x amount of days to enjoy gamepass because they already charged you!
    total scam.. i use to really use to enjoy blockbuster but there new "take your money till you aint got no more" plan is just plan wrong. plus to and insult to injury new ps2 realease are no longer 7 day rental there 5 so blockbuster can!take a flyin leap...

3. psx245

psx245 Regular member

thanks billz i didn't know that

4. SevenOTwo

SevenOTwo Member

how much is it a month? because 1 game at a time can lead to a lot of games in a 1 month period

i mean, im using netflix.com now, same thing

5. billz

billz Active member

20 dollars but like i said they charge you continuely until you request a stop.

6. Xian

Xian Regular member

There are a couple other restrictions besides the ones billz already mentioned that I do not like.
    First you can only use it at one store. In my area there are two Blockbusters and both have different game selections.
    Second, while both have the latest and greatest titles, they do not have many older titles in stock at all. For older games, www.gamefly.com seems to have more available, but it is a mail order subscription service similar to Netflix.

7. SevenOTwo

SevenOTwo Member

ive heard of gamefly, but it takes too long for shipping and recieving, like at blockbuster, u could get like all 35-40 games in 1 month, but gamefly it takes forever

8. billz

billz Active member

if there in.i suggest avoid blockbuster until they take the hands out your wallet.

9. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

If u want to rent games online try gamefly or gamelender. Gamefly has the advantage as it gives u the option to keep the game till ur done with it. But u can only rent two games at a time with gamefly. Gamelender lets u rent three but cost more. Thats all I heard