1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloodhound.Exploit.6 & Trojan.StartPage.M

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Cass75, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Cass75

Cass75 Member

Can anyone help me out please? I was notified by Norton Anti Virus I have these 2 viruses. I have followed Symantec instructions for removal but it hasn't worked and i am left with a blue fatal error screen as a background with no way to access my settings to change it. I have also d/l NoAdware and scanned my PC which showed Trojans etc and removed them with that but the problem remains.....any suggestions as what to do from here?

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Did you reboot in safe mode to scan? It's useless to scan in normal mode.

3. Towney

Towney Member

This might help, try downloading trial version of Spysweeper it's free for 30 days http://www.webroot.com/. I have Sbybot, Adware SE and Spysweeper and I run all three at diferent times. Seems that Spysweeper detects more so i'ts my favorite and I will purchase it after the trial period is over. HTH

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  4. Cass75

Cass75 Member

Thanks guys, I will try both of these suggestions and see if that helps. All I'm left with after this is to reformat my hard drive so hopefully it won't come to that!!! :)