1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blu-ray decrypt problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by durkinjt, Dec 21, 2014.

1. durkinjt

durkinjt Regular member

The last two blu-ray disks I purchased, I could not decrypt. I have used AnyDvd, BD Rebuilder and Dvd Fab, both old and new. Is it my equiptment or am I doing something wrong?. I have burnt about 100 blu ray disks before and only the last two did not decrypt, The movies were Breaking Bad (5) and Gaurdians of the Galaxy.Using Win 8.1 with Asus 121B as the Dvd writer.Any help greatly appreciated.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Could be new protection,see if the programs have a log it may show something,check dvdfab forums & post log there if it has one

3. rmarier83

rmarier83 Member

I have a a stupid question, you did update your AnyDVD right? And if you had, you could always go back to check to see if there's an update since you last checked. Also the Blu-Rays you mentioned are quite NEW, so just try updating your programs to the latest.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  4. durkinjt

durkinjt Regular member

Thanks for the reply. I actually did something a lot more stupid, I re-installed my computer to factory and when and when I installed AnyDvd I did not install the HD version.

5. Nepheler

Nepheler Member

It could be MKBv problem. MakeMKV has been updated for this protection but I've not tried AnyDVD yet. Or you can try BDMagic or ByteCopy to see if it works.