1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLUE-RAY BURNER and blue-ray blank?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by dvdlover7, Aug 24, 2007.

1. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

i don't know how long more we have to wait to get Blue-ray burner and blue-ray blank..Blue-ray player now is pricey,,it's look like we have wait for another 2 to 4 year for price drop, just like when fist dvd burner release...can't wait to see how to back up ps3 game onto disc,,nothing is impossible..it's just about TIME....

2. Zippy84

Zippy84 Member

I picked up the Sony BWU-100a a few months ago for $600. At first the discs (BD-R and BD-RE) were running around $21 a pop. Now they're around $13 a piece. Its all about time and how much you're willing to pay.....

3. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

i don't mind to pay up to $7 for blank and $400 for burner,,but they not many around now...

4. Zippy84

Zippy84 Member

You're probably going to be waiting a while for that sort of cost on he discs. I wouldnt be surprised if the drives cost somewhere near the $400 ball park within the next 12-18 months. I am very careful about what I burn when I burn onto BD-Rs because a $13 coaster is a bitch to swallow....

5. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

it's true, 1 mistake $13 down the drain for nothing,,,thanks for sharing...