1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue Screen problem - reoccuring! Help?

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Justjen5, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Justjen5

Justjen5 Member

Hey there.
    I have had 2 failed hard drives which started with the blue screen, but diagnostics showed it was the hard drive that was the problem. I just got a new one about a month ago, and got blue screen again. I figured out it was because I had AVG free installed and part of it stopped working and made my computer think that the OS boot info was a virus....so uninstalled AVG and then installed trend micro internet security. Worked for a bit, but now I keep getting blue screen after a few minutes of it turned on or up to 30 minutes after. I ran quick diagnostics, in depth diagnostics as well as virus scan, and it has all come up with nothing. I usually can solve these problems on my own, but have run out of ideas.

My error info is:

BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : B2FF03D7 BCP3 : B1808A20
    BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

C:\DOCUME~1\Jennifer\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa62a.dir00\Mini011907-01.dmp
    C:\DOCUME~1\Jennifer\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa62a.dir00\sysdata.xml

Anyone able to offer me any help at all??? Would be much appreciated. Thanks

2. xbocker

xbocker Guest

A simple hardisk error. For more info please post this question at http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp which is a newly built computer forum site. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  3. Justjen5

Justjen5 Member

Ok well I got told it might be a operating system error...so reinstalled xp etc and hasn't happened since...hope that will be the end of my problems!