1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bluetooth headset?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by NinReznor, Jul 9, 2007.

1. NinReznor

NinReznor Regular member

i was just wondering whether a bluetooth headset from a mobile phone would be compatible with the ps3? i havent tried it myself yet just a thught? any clue?

2. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

it would be. do you have one? or are you getting one? because warhawk on bluray comes with a headset and bonus stuff.

3. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

yea...im pretty sure it would work...i once used my uncles high end jabra on my ps3...worked fine...

4. NinReznor

NinReznor Regular member

im thinking of getting one just wanted to see if it would work.
    i cud pick a cheap one up for about £10. warhawk is released in september though right? ill probably use the headset that comes with it for compatabilty reasons when its released
    one more thing does the headset work on ps2 games or would i need a usb one?
    oh and would you have to unpair the device from your phone before pairing with the ps3?

two more things (-_-)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  5. sjh24

sjh24 Member

You do have to use the USB when playing PS2 games on the PS3. Also most bluetooth headsets can pair with multiple devices. I know my 50 dollar motorola can pair with ten devices so that shouldn't be a problem.