1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bluetooth problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by tony909, Apr 5, 2007.

1. tony909

tony909 Member

hey guys ive heard that its possible to transfer photos from pc to cell phone using bluetooth, ive been tryin to do so but first of all how do i enable bluetooth on my pc, i have the bluetooth file transfer wizard and im tring to get it to connect with my cell phone but it tells me to turn on bluetooth on my pc , and ive read over all the manuals ansd still haven been able to do so,,,,i have windows vista and my cell phone is a samsung 509t,, my laptop is hp pavilion dv60000,sorry if it doesnt make sense but im new to this,,, and help would be very helpfull ThanXXXXX!!!!!!!

2. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

does your laptop have bluetooth?? if it does it should have a switch some were so you can turn on bluetooth. my laptop has a bluetooth switch on the left side so i can turn it on or off . you can go to control panel and check to see if its working if its not try updating the drivers.

3. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

i dont think it is possible to transfer photo's from pc to phone. you can do it the other way around though. and u may not have bluetooth.