1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluray video extracted is too big (wrong size compared to mpls)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by Coca, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coca

Coca Newbie

I´ve read the tutorial on "extract content from a blu-ray_disc" using MeGUI and other tools, like BDInfo. Playing the desired mpls (00451.mpls) in MPC-HD renders the expected results, just the songs from all 5 episodes on the disk, separated by chapters, but when extracting the files from bluray this is not what I get. Files are very big, contaning the whole episode many times (as the number os songs per episode) so final video file is like 47Gbytes instead of 5.6 Gbytes and contains, of course, the whole episodes many times. I have attached the BDInfo Report. Any settings I´m missing on the tools? Any specific issue with this bluray disk? Have tried other GUIs like tsMuxer but results are the same. The bluray is decrypted from the original that I own and used for my backup/streaming purposes only. Manually extracting the clips by time is doable but it seems there are easier ways to do it...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.