1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold] Invisible CD [bold]

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by el_alfil, Jul 22, 2004.

1. el_alfil

el_alfil Member

Hello,

I have a problem with a cd: when i insert the cd in the pc, the drive - in this case D: - read the disc with no problems,then the Unit D: change to Cd: , but when i make double click to open the cd... the cd conten its not shown!!! and is not a hidden file cause i have the option to show all files active, in the properties of the cd appears 603MB used but none file appears on screen!!! I analyze the disc with CD/DVD Inspector 2.0.2.243 and the results was:

"Unknown data track 311215 Blocks - Lead Out at 311215", when i anlyze the disc appears this:

The following information was collected by CD/DVD Inspector
    Copyright 1997-2003, Arrowkey, Inc.

Table of Contents
    There are a total of 1 tracks on disc, plus the lead-out.
    Disc manufacturer: Plasmon Data systems Ltd. Type: Cyanine (green) or Azo (blue)
    Track 1 occupies 311215 blocks (69 Min, 9 Sec, 40 Frames).
    This track contains data and is **Unknown** format.
    Lead-out track starts at block 311215.
    This disc appears to be "open" and can have data added to it. The pointer is 322615
    ---------------------------------------------
    This disc has passed all checks for replication.

Could be encrypted the cd Information? What type of cd format is this that cannot be shown by the cd drive?The disc has information recorded on it but i cannot see what is...what could I do??? Please Help Me!!!

Thank You.

2. Phys

Phys Member

What are the medias you are using?