1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]PS2 GAME BURNING[bold]

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kulkar, Nov 30, 2004.

  1. kulkar

    kulkar Guest

    Hi...i'm new here so don't get all retarded if these questions have been asked.

    1) Is the DVD encrypter the only software I would need to burn the games?

    2) How many PS2 games that come out are CD-roms now anyways, aren't like 99% DVD-roms?

    3)Is there a difference burning CD PS2 games & DVDs?

    I know that's alot, but clear that up for me.
    Thanks...
     
  2. nrk4594

    nrk4594 Regular member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2004
    Messages:
    948
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    1)For 99% of the games, you can use either DVD Decrypter for dvd-rom backups, or Burnatonce for cd-rom backups. Both programs are free. The other 1% are dual-layered dvd-9 games. These need to be ripped to dvd-5. Only a handful of games are dvd-9.

    2)Very few games are cd-rom nowadays.

    3)Same procedure for both. Create an image of the disc and then burn the image of the disc to blank media.


    Please note that you need either a modchip or bootdisc to play copied games.

     

Share This Page