1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold] PS2 VERSION 10 With MAGIC V 56K WILL NOT PLAY ORIGINAL OR BACKED-UP GAMES ONLINE[bold]

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Doulley, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Doulley

Doulley Guest

HELP!!!!!! i recently got my magic v 56k installed professionally and all games(original and backup work perfectly) except i can't set up my online you know that start up disk i fill out everything on there isp,dsl.cable..etc but when i try to start a connection i wait about 10 mins and then it says connection test failed. my connection is fine and works with other ps2s and my network adapter is fine and works on other ps2s with differnt connections and my connection i have tryed everything WITH THE CHIP ON and WITH THE CHIP OFF all i want is for the original games to work and possibly the online games to work because before i got my Mod chip and ROMEO laser protection mod in it worked please anyone i need help..

2. paT2005

paT2005 Member

I think that's like with the PC-Games (that's my main sector)! u can get every game cracked but multiplayer mode is mostly not availaible(new games)! For example PRO Evolution Soccer 4 for PC cracked (don't worry admins, I baught it, too); it even couldn't establish connection at multiplayer mode, NO SERVERS AVAILABLE, my connection is ok too! Original works perfect! Companies are not dumb anymore! peace

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

1. did you try automatic detection?
    2. do you have a cable modem? If so, do you have a router?