1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold] RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK ONLINE [/bold]

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Hellsing, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Hellsing

Hellsing Member

This resident evil game is great; it has taken bits and pieces from all the previous resident evils. Some labs from Resident evil 1, subways and labs and train from resident evil 2, resident evil 3 in city, and the Tyrant well they call him Thanatos, i admit he's different. I've played the game none stop and finished it with every single character on normal mode. I own every single resident evil game i have to say that I’m a bit of a maniac. But hey, they're fun to play, specially at night. What i really like about Outbreak is that you can go into collection and buy stuff, like the music or sounds or costumes. And you get extra modes like Infinite mode, you can even unlock a costumes where you can be a Stickman hahahaha quite hilarious. I thought they could have made the leechman a bit more realistic when the cut scenes occurs otherwise in gameplay he’s cool. I just recently played with cindy and both my partners which were george and Jim Died, I was playing THE HIVE, both of them turned into Leechman. I was trying to keep them healthy and everything give them weapons and ammunition, but they kept on going away. Most of the Scenario I was by myself and then I got to a stage where a cut scene came and I saw both of them turning into leechmens, it was kind of annoying cause I got rid of the first one to get the key card now how do you kill another one? Anyway I’ll be quiet now. Any Resident Evil fans who likes to talk about it, Talk to me. My fav is still RESIDENT EVIL 2 I know the graphics are bad compared to now. But it was so great. I still play it now and then. Code Veronica was fun with Claire, and Dead Aim well I like shooting with the gun, it’s fun.

Waiting for response.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Ced[/small]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2004
  2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

i really like this game but is so hard and also i don't like the camera of the game

3. Hellsing

Hellsing Member

well of course the camera angel is sometimes annoying but it builds up the suspens.... you never know what's out there hehehehe. but i do agree it's not cool. But still fun !