1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]Stuck PLEASE HELP XBOX MOD[/bold]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by poopstain, Jan 28, 2005.

1. poopstain

poopstain Member

please help I am stuck I own a xbox that was purchased almost two years ago that was already modded. It has xevolution as my startup program. It has been copying less and less games as time goes on. I was wondering how I can update my xbox to accept these games(tigerwoods 2k5 and kotor2 are two examples of games that wont copy) that wont copy on to my harddrive thats inside of my xbox. I have read messages after messages and they all confuse me. If someone can give me lamens terms (Im a moron with this s*it) I would appreciate it. If someone could tell me how to burn a XBOX game on DVD I would appreciate that too. I use dvd decrypter for my PS2 games, but it doesn't work with xbox games like people say in thier messages. PLEASE HELP. THANX

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You CAN burn Xbox ISO games with DVD Decrypter. You just can't copy games with DVD Decrypter.

Also, are you using DVD2XBOX? Sometimes the media flag needs to be removed or patched in order for it to work.

Use Craxtion or Qwix to do this.

3. poopstain

poopstain Member

yeah I am using dvd2xbox but I don't know how to update it. Can you give me step by step instructions?? that aren't in large computer lingo. I may be a hardcore gamer, but I don't know anything about how the insides of these things work.

4. poopstain

poopstain Member

yeah, and I also know that dvd decrypter doesn't copy the game, I open the program up and hit the button dvd to hd. It saves on my computer the game, but the thing is that it only does that with PS2 games. When I try it with xbox games it gives me like a file that is 14 mb. I rather have them on disk instead of on the hd anyways, so how do you do that step by step. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for any help in this. I have been pulling my eyes out on this one.

5. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Did you bother reading the thread at the top of this page? Better yet, click the link in my sig.