1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]Trouble with v12 fliptop[/bold]

Discussion in 'PS2' started by biglam, Mar 31, 2005.

1. biglam

biglam Guest

Heres my problem when I finish installing the fliptop and try to put in a disc it would not spin, but when I put back my original top it worked perfectly fine. I was wondering what the problem could be I have searched many sites on telling me how to install the fliptop, but the end result is the same the disc will not spin. Can you guys help some how? If you can include some pics that would be helpful too. I also searched the forums and tried some of the ideas given, but nothing seems to be working. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2005
  2. sirandyb

sirandyb Regular member

is it the disk break that is stopping it. the disk break is the little bit of white/grey plastic that toughes the side of the disk, if thats what is causing it then just use a little bit of tape to hold it outta the way.

3. biglam

biglam Guest

no i dont' think thats the problem because as i put in the fliptop it pushes the disc break to the right, so i dont' know what the problem could be because i've read on the forums that people have gotten theirs to work. I leaning towards a bad fliptop but not sure. thanks for the reply