1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boost Minutes (updated)

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by Josh380, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Josh380

Josh380 Member

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but after spending countless hours searching multiple threads and my own trial and error, I have this to say..

...there is SOME truth to these so called "codes" for boost. I did the #,*,Menu,Right method (also you have to turn off and on error codes 6 times then close the phone) when I was COMPLETELY out of minutes, and actually was able to make 1 phone call, but that's it. Just 1. NO BS!

However, I've repeated the "code" a few times and haven't been able to complete a call since.

It seems to me that this was once a valid hack for Boost, probably back when they first started, then they caught on and programmed a fix that would disable the feature after it was used once. I still get different messages when I attempt calls, "you're out of minutes" and "We cannot complete your call at this time", which kinda leads me to believe that there's some vital key missing...

2. Josh380

Josh380 Member

Hmm..can't edit my post. Oh well.

Also, the *#* method brings you to an Interleave menu. Not sure what that does so I opted not to mess with it..don't want to end up with a brick.