1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boost mobile - ***No Email Posting or BANNED!!***

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by lany0713, May 15, 2006.

1. trouble74

trouble74 Member

why would anyone send a stranger there reboost card number?sounds like a ripoff,if there really is a code for free minutes then what is it?

2. feres9834

feres9834 Member

Okay, I am just going to tell you all, do not give anyone an unused boost mobile pin number to use, let alone send any money to said perosn. I did achieve free minutes on my boost mobile phone, with only help from an honest person like myself on this same forum. This is how i got free minutes...
    1.) I got a used reboost number.
    2.) I tried it as many times as I needed for it to connect me to a representative.
    3.) When the representative finally answered, I hung up on them.
    4.) I went through the menu on my phone and found where it says either security or connectivity and when it asks for a six digit code enter 000000.
    VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! DO NOT BUY ANY RINGTONES OR WALLPAPERS, THATS HOW I GOT CAUGHT!!!!!!!
    ****another thing, does anyone have a used boost mobile pin that I could use to try this again>>>>????*****

3. feres9834

feres9834 Member

Okay, I am just going to tell you all, do not give anyone an unused boost mobile pin number to use, let alone send any money to said perosn. I did achieve free minutes on my boost mobile phone, with only help from an honest person like myself on this same forum. This is how i got free minutes...
    2.) I tried it as many times as I needed for it to connect me to a representative.
    4.) I went through the menu on my phone and found where it says either security or connectivity and when it asks for a six digit code enter 000000.
    VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! DO NOT BUY ANY RINGTONES OR WALLPAPERS, THATS HOW I GOT CAUGHT!!!!!!!
    ****another thing, does anyone have a used boost mobile pin that I could use to try this again>>>>????*****

4. feres9834

feres9834 Member

5. trouble74

trouble74 Member

feres9834...... i tried the used boost card as you suggested i went to security and connectivity, i dont see anywhere where it ask for a six digit code.where could that be at? also i have some used boost cards somewhere around here i will find them today if you still need them

6. trouble74

trouble74 Member

pound,*,pound,3,2,1,pound,*,pound . and a special screen is suppose to pop up.i tried it and got nothing, so how is it suppose to work. and where is the real code for free two way?#*menu right, yea sure , im still getting charged

7. eastonj

eastonj Guest

8. i_luv_u

i_luv_u Member

HEY EVERYONE I HAVE THE UNLIMITED CHIRP AND THE UNLIMITED PHONE CODE FOR BOOST MOBILE
    I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU BUT................. I NEED A BOOST CARD (4 ME NOT 4 U)
    I OGT THE CODE STRAIGHT FROM A BOOST EMPLOYEER

9. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i_luv_u - you're abusing that CAPS LOCK button

10. i_luv_u

i_luv_u Member

ITS IN THE MASTER RESET THATS WHERE IT ASK U FOR THE SECURITY CODE

11. creaky

i_luv_u - you're Still abusing that CAPS LOCK button

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  12. i_luv_u

i_luv_u Member

CREAKY-; I DONT NEED UR COMMENTS

13. creaky

but you do need this free week's ban

14. martell21

martell21 Guest

man that do not work dont nothing work there is no way to get free min..#@%

15. NPHILLY

NPHILLY Guest

removed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  16. TATA2R

TATA2R Guest

WHOEVER HAS A CHIRP PHONE CHIRP ME AT
    ABOUT THE CODE CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT THANKS
    OR E-MAIL ME AT

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2007
  17. ajgreed

ajgreed Guest

hey i wanna no da min code step by step what i got 2 do i need details so i can do it right e mail me at ***removed*** and let me no what i got 2 do im greatfull just make it asap ok thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007
  18. NEVEAH

NEVEAH Guest

I NEED SUM MIN ANYONE WANNA GIVE ME A REBOOST NUMBERAS A CHRISTMAS GIFT .............

19. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Nope
    And let's stop with the caps too - it's like your shouting + against forum rules.

20. audiovolt

audiovolt Guest

Seriously does anyone actually believe that you can get free minutes? I mean come on now. Everyone that posts free codes just email me crap is always a newbie in every one of these threads. Maybe it's someone trying to do some email skimming or maybe it's just to see how many morons will post there email address. Who knows, but I know this much you will not be able to get free minutes by entering some code. Don' you think Sprint would have patched a whole in there software even if this was possible to do in the first place.