1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boot ps2 games from a mp3.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by ganglead, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ganglead

ganglead Member

can i download a ps1 one or ps2 game on my mp3 player and play it on my ps2 i've heard of ad loder but i dont know wat it is please help me

2. ps2modgod

ps2modgod Guest

If you are asking if there is a way to play games from a USB drive (like an MP3 player) connected to your PS2's USB socket the answer would be yes, however with a few stipulations and issues.

1) you will need some way to boot USBAdvance like with a modchip or exploit.

2) Your MP3 player would first off need to be compatible with the PS2 for USBAdvance to even recognize it.

3) USBAdvance is has very poor support for games that it actually works with. Lats I looked it had a 5% compatibility.

It would be better to get a modchip installed. If you have a fat PS2 you can use an IDE HDD with the Sony Network Adapter and us HDL which has a very high compatibility somewhere around 99%.

Have fun!

3. ganglead

ganglead Member

ok thanx but can u plez give me websites i can get them softwares from

4. ps2modgod

ps2modgod Guest

5. ganglead

ganglead Member

ok i got it in a zip what do i do to put it on a mp3 its got like 5 files in the zip can please teel me the steps

6. ganglead

ganglead Member

have u got msn