1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

booting cso/iso problems on 3.03oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by NPAX1, Feb 18, 2007.

1. NPAX1

NPAX1 Member

Hello, I've recently modded my psp firmware to 3.03oe-c. I'm able to run the usual 1.50 homebrew (emulators, etc), however, when I try booting Tekken: Dark Resurrection it fails, saying 'The game could not be started. (80020321)'. I've tried two different dumps, and a few rips, none of them worked.

Then I tried another dump (Dragonball Z Shin Budokai) which worked. After googling around, I saw that Dark Resurrection was on the list for games working with no-umd enabled. Any help here would be appreciated, thanks.

2. NPAX1

NPAX1 Member

bump..

3. raganarok

raganarok Guest

easy turn your psp completely off the hold R when you turn it on to access recovery mode then go to configuration no-umd enabled then it should work :)

4. NPAX1

NPAX1 Member

I tried doing that, the same error came up..

5. raganarok

raganarok Guest

with a umd still inside?

6. NPAX1

NPAX1 Member

There wasn't a UMD entered when I tried the noUMD option for tekken.

7. raganarok

raganarok Guest

put a umd in then when you choose no-umd its normal trust me it should work

8. NPAX1

NPAX1 Member

Alright, thanks for the help, I'll try that soon, but just to clarify, could the UMD be either a movie or a game?

9. NPAX1

NPAX1 Member

alright, I got a umd and I put it in, but I still have the same booting error. other isos work (legend of heroes III, street fight alpha 3 max), so i don't really know what the problem is..

10. ispayk

ispayk Member

same here... got the same problem. Tried three dumps of tekken, 1 full ISO, 1 CSO, and a ripped UMD. Still got no luck in running this baby on my 3.03 OE-C. Can anybody shed light to this problem? been itching to run tekken DR on my PSP. Thanks!