1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booting Imports with Gameshark

Discussion in 'PS2' started by VagrantXX, Apr 6, 2004.

1. VagrantXX

VagrantXX Member

Can someone tell me the steps I need to do to Boot PSX Imports with gameshark on a PS2?

2. Jaster02

Jaster02 Member

what version of gameshark are you using, and are you using the PSone or old PSX, or PS2? If you are using ps2 with gameshark cd, then just swap out when it tells you to insert a cd using slidecard or fliptop. If you are using PSX then you need to get a special spring that tells the psx that the lid is always close and swap out when the gameshark asks you to put in a cd. If it is a PSone then you have to get a special pvc card that slides inside the opening under the lid that pushes down a switch telling the PSone it is still closes and follow the steps from the PSX. Good news is that the Breaker Pro v1.1 comes with slidecard, pvc card, and spring. But if you need them i can send the pvc card or spring to you, i already gave the slidecard to a friend.

3. VagrantXX

VagrantXX Member

your such a nice buddy, I am glad to meet a person like you, but I have found out my Gameshark Version 5 does not stop spinning, which is bad. I need something called a Gameshark Lite to make it work.

I am using a PS2, and Gameshark Version 5.
    Once I find someone who wants to sell their gameshark lite, I will then be able to do it. Thanks anyway, Pal! take care!