1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borderlands and Willowtree Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ajf81280, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ajf81280

ajf81280 Member

Okay I am just getting frustrated. Everytime I want to make a new weapon and import someone else's weapon info it always says the same damn message.
    [​IMG]

Can anyone help me...my game is not patched..at least i do not think so..would not know how to check if it was.............I was banned along time ago and never updated the game as far as I know.

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

You need to combine angry birds and it will work....LOL

3. gnoby

gnoby Regular member

That has nothing to do with a patch.

First off you don't need to create a new weapon before you import, just choose from the import dropdown on the left(from clipboard\ from file).

That error means that the info you copied to the clipboard isn't a weapon. Either the format of the code is wrong somehow and\or it includes some extra info that got copied. You could paste the code into notepad and compare it to a gun that works to see what is off. It might even be fake/have fake stats.

where are you getting the code from?

try this site for guns:
    http://www.zerosubstance.net/borderlands/weapons.php
    instead of making you copy stuff to the clipboard they have pre-made txt files you can download.

4. ajf81280

ajf81280 Member

okay thanks that site helped and i got weapons into the game....another question is can i make it so i get all that damage but only being a level 20 even though the gun requires it to be level 50 on most....i switched it to 3 when i was in willowtree but that shit down the damage...any help on that?

5. gnoby

gnoby Regular member

Just move the level slider to 20 and hit save changes. If the itemgrade is scorpio you have to change the level in a hex editor.