1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bored with PSP what should i do now?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Pud1000, May 9, 2007.

1. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

I have had a PSP for about a year now and i have done almost everything on it. Downgradeing upgradeing customization on XMB, ISO's, homebrew, roms everything. So i was wondering what do you think i shouold do now? I dunno i might just go moutain biking instead of picking my psp up tomorrow if i cant find something challenging and cool to do to it o ya and i have 3.03OE-C. THXXX

2. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

play games on it?

3. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

upgrade to sony 3.40 and play the waiting game.....

4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

now take it apart, and use the motherboard with an LCD & ps1 controller for your car...

thats my next project...maybe your mess-ups can help me not to..lol

5. boyet804

boyet804 Member

just give it away... just mail it to my house...lol

6. 0208psp

0208psp Member

upgrade and wait till around august many gud games cumin out then.

tom raider
    graw
    rainbow 6 las vegas
    more etc

7. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

id like to replace the psp thing on the back with a clear circle anyone know how?

8. Almakra

Almakra Guest

Why don't you try a completely new angle
    heres six ideas for you...

1] you could make a completely new case for it and make it look like another console like a game gear or gameboy.
    or one step bigger, use a psone case and add a 8 inch screen on top and add the controls next to the screen using the parts from a joy pad - i seen a pic of one like this on the net, looked wicked

2] you could pull out the mother board and make a new case completely out of a cereal box - that would look cool!

3] what about putting a working animated clock wallpaper on it, attach a strap to the sides and then you could wear it like a watch!

4] if you could hollow out the trigger buttons and put some little holes into the top of them, you could turn your psp into a salt and pepper dispenser. awesome!

5] the best one of all. you could, like me, update the firmware to official 3.11, get completely pissed off with waiting for d/grader, and make a bloody expensive door stop out of it! call it modern art maybe :)

6] even better than 5] you could make a film with your camera to air on youtube especially for people like me who have mistakenly updated to the "retarded firmware". the film would be of your psp casually laying on the table, all sweet and happy and serene. with not a worry in the world. so so happy that its got homebrew abilities, custom firmware, iso games on the mem stick and much more. all shiny and gleaming and stuff.
    then viciously and aggressively and repeatedly smash it with a great big hammer, sending tiny smashed psp pieces all over the room, bits of buttons and motherboard, shards of lcd and tiny cracked broken little bits absolutely everywhere. ending with a close up of your satisfied, post coital expression. and then of course smoke a cigarette to finish.
    i would probably pay to see that video! and i expect many more would too!
    :)

or

you could just play a new game...

9. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

dude... you need counseling...

a word of advice: don't do it. I know you dream about doing the exact thing to your 3.11. :D
    As much as I understand your frustration with your psp, but for the love of god don't do it!! :D

10. Almakra

Almakra Guest

grrr im ready dude...

i been scratching my nails on the blackboard for weeks already!

eyeballing my psp from across the room - its taunting me i swear!

11. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

Yea...Most of that is kinda sketch... im just bored with my PSP not pissed at it and break it! P.S. i dont smoke its kinda dodgey!

12. Almakra

Almakra Guest

hey im just playing pud :)
    the psone idea was serious though - i seen this and it looked proppa!

13. Almakra

Almakra Guest

14. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

LOL ok well ill see about that...I want to get the newest MOD chip

15. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

I don't mean to diss your opinion or anythign, but that looks totally weak.

16. Almakra

Almakra Guest

with freedom of speech you can dis anything you like

that wasn't the pic i saw before this one is just an idea of what you could try out with your psp, i found it as i was writing to offer yous a visual idea. the link underneath shows other various consoles that have been 'changed'