1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bottom line which is best and which is best on an easy level

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jas_etp, Jun 7, 2003.

1. jas_etp

jas_etp Member

v4 which is the best mod

2. jas_etp

jas_etp Member

anyone? I am in serious need of your expert advise on what to do with my V4.

3. billz

billz Active member

no-solder mod and fliptop are easy.i myself have a no solder mod on my v4 no problems yet.i also use the swap magic disk every game i have tried works.easybuy2000.com is a good place to get it.

4. jas_etp

jas_etp Member

Well if it requires a swap disk would it be easyier just to use a slide card or does the nosolder mod offer more? Thanks...

5. cheib

cheib Member

Personally I prefer using the fliptop as opposed to the slide or swipe card just because it can damage your dvd drive if you are not careful, plus the advantage of the fliptop is that there is less wear and tear on your dvd drive. I have installed 4 of them now and they are a piece of cake, since I cannot solder worth a $**t that was the best option for me.

6. billz

billz Active member

Slid card and fliptop all need a swap disk of some kind. I like no solder because doesn't ruin playstation 2 looks, easy install, the swipe card seems to me to be a dangerous game for such a pricy item.
    When you can get both modchip and swapdisc for 35 buck with a guarantee that it will work.Is (to me)way better than a fliptop which tend to cost more or a swap card.Plus you can remove the chip as where the swapcard may do damage.But in the end it up to you
    goodluck