1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought a Used Nintendo Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by xcane, Jan 1, 2008.

1. xcane

xcane Member

Need help over the a Nintendo Wii is a Japanese version language console but I'm not sure what mod chip is inside and the thing i try to play Resident Evil Chronicle (English Version) i'm able to play but i'm still not sure which mod chip and how to upgrade i need help and very basic tutorial.

I bought it from a fren second handed. So the only thing i know is that i can play Resident Evil Chronicle (English Version) is a backup games not original so I'm sure there is a mod chip in the console but im not sure what mod chip and also i do not know how to read japanese language cause is a japanese language console.

Can some one please tell me and how does it work....how to do upgrade the Wii and the manual basic tutorial of homebrew and mod for the console.

xcane

2. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

read this link here - has lots of good advice LINK

translation of your wii menu from japan to english - you can download a pdf from this LINK

A word of caution, do not put anymore different region discs in your wii unless you have fully updated through internet to latest wii firmware currently 3.1j for your console since you run a risk of permanently breaking your wii

Read the stickies on this site and also from that 1st link i gave you
    read a lot learn a lot

good luck

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  3. djsika

djsika Member

is your resident evil in english? i have a japanese system and when i play the usa version of the game the text changes to japanese anyway, any ideas on this?