1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bourne Supremacy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by scottastr, Dec 8, 2004.

1. scottastr

scottastr Member

Hello all. I too have been having nothing but problems trying to backup this one. I have always only used shrink to rip and decrypter to burn. So I tried what scuba pete posted as a reply to rip from decrypter but I didnt completely understand everything to turn on and off. It did rip but then when I went into shrink I still got an error. I then read that under unreferenced material you need to make still images for a couple of things. I tried that but the preview keeps looping with some guy jogging around. How do you know when you need to make something a still image? Is it trial and error or is there a way to know. Is there somewhere I can get more info on this or does someone have an easier way to do this? I thank you in advance for your help.
    Also I have the current versions of both shrink and decrypter.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

So you successfully ripped with DVD Decrypter, right?

Once you open the file with Shrink, you replaced the unreferenced material with a still image and it still didn't work?

3. scottastr

scottastr Member

actually i did it with shrink. I used still images for the unreferenced material portions.