1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BR,HD moives and more

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ZippyDSM, Jan 16, 2007.

1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

From the
    calm and quiet, peaceful console debate thread

AGAIN...really.....the safety value is the place to let lose yet you close threads for no reason it gets annoying...

Anyway if you feel you must post from that thread about movies, BR or HD post here,if you want to talk about Film adaptation or BR and HD in a non FLAMING WAY tehn post.

I for one see little difrance in BR and HD HD seems to b getting where it wants to go and BR seems to be slowish in making the right decision,with dual players looming theres even less a reason to go one format only.

As for movies I look at the Transformers movie and cringe I so love it when they update fiction to modern posh trendy BS.

if this gets closed....do tell me why....if its in the wrong forum move it to general but don't close it because it wants to ramble a little ;_;

2. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

There's a couple Fanboys that'll find this post.

Is there a major quality difference in HD or B-Ray ? When it comes to 30+ year old movies can they really make them High Def? Cuz VHS to DVD the quality difference was minor.