1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bran New Halo Edition XBOX 360 Help flashing...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by koolyoe, Dec 28, 2007.

1. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Just bought the Halo 3 Edition Xbox 360 as my old White one Took a crap on me. Anyways, i opened it up and i See that i have teh Hitatchi Rom Ver. 0079FL version. SO from what i understand you CAN NOT flash this atm? what about this spoofing i hear of. I have my old Drive which has MS28 Firmware. with the Iextreme on it. Anyway i can swap drives?. Anything that i can do at all or do i need to just wait. And i would rather not Sodder anything into it. :) ty for help.

2. wkdclwn

wkdclwn Member

take it back to wherever you bought it.... and exchange it for another one. The last few my friends have gotten have all been mfg in China and all have Benq drives.. maybe if u find another you'll have better luck

3. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

OK well i have taken the Microsoft sticker off. But i did it witht the trick with the hair dryer, newayz i did pretty good taking it off. so what, just put it back on bundle it back up and exchange it?

4. wkdclwn

wkdclwn Member

chances are the store u bought it from wont take the faceplate off and look at the sticker. Just put it all back in the box nice n neat and tell them something is wrong with it and you just wanna exchange it for another one. They shouldnt give you any hassel

5. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

well just got back from the store, they couldnt even tell i Opened it :p so hopefully this new one i got has a good drive in it.

So according to this site http://www.360drives.com/list/page3?sort=mfrdate

I have a BenQ drive?
    Xbox 360 Premium * NTSC 2007-10-27 743 FDOU N/A BenQ

same lot number, and same team.

so what do i do now lol.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007